Publications and Presentations
This page serves as a central location to find the clinical publications, publication summarys and presentations in relation robotic-assisted surgery for thoracic procedures. To find the latest in clinincal publications, please visit https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed.
- Risk Factors for Intraoperative Conversion to Thoracotomy During Minimally Invasive Lobectomy:: The aim of this study was to identify risk factors for conversion during an elective lobectomy, comparing VATS and robotic-assisted surgery.
- Technical and Operational Modifications Required for Transitioning from Si to Xi:: The goal of this study was to identify the clinical and technical modifications implemented during the transition from da Vinci Si to da Vinci Xi for lobectomy and segmentectomy.
- Robotic-Assisted, Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic, and Open Lobectomy, Dr. Dan Oh: A retrospective, propensity matched analysis of robotic-assisted lobectomy compared to video-assisted thoracoscopic and open lobectomy.
- Robotic-Assisted versus VATS Lobectomies, Dr. Rishi Reddy: Retrospective analysis of robotic-assisted lobectomy compared to video-assisted thoracscopic lobectomy with a focus on surgeons who perform at least 20 lobectomies per year.
- Lobectomy, Dr. Kent: Retrospective comparison of robotic, open, and VATS lobectomy in a national database
- Robotic Lung Resection, Dr. Cerfolio: Initial consecutive experience of completely porta robotic pulmonary resection with 4 arms. For the full clinical publication, please visit https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed.
- Comparing Robotic Lung Resection with Thoracotomy, Dr. Alex Farivar: Retrospective comparision of robotic lobectomy at two insitutions versus VATS and open lobectomy in the STS General Thoracic Surgery Database
- Lobectomy, Dr. Adams: Retrospective comparison of the first 20 robotic lobectomies performed at 5 community hospitals versus VATS and open lobectomies in the STS General Thoracic Surgery Database. For the full clinical publication, please visit https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
- Robotic Lobectomy Utilizing the Robotic Stapler, Dr. Daryl Phillip Pearlstein. Summary of publication reviewing the use of the robotic stapler in robotic lobectomy cases by one surgeon at two institutions.